While many things have changed because of COVID-19, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office.
Our office follows infection recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will take your temperature with a non-contact thermometer. If the reading is >99.9 degrees Fahrenheit, we will reschedule your appointment in 3 weeks.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Some dentists do not pay attention to detail. As a result, many patients are stuck with oral care results that do not last. At Douglas Dental Care, this is not the case! Our dentists Dr. Dimitri Arfanakis, Dr. Joel Tidwell, and Dr. Thanh Ha are respected in the Douglasville community for being detail-oriented and providing great results. They ensure that all patients will have the highest quality of care when it comes to restorative and cosmetic dental procedures. Are you looking for a better dentist? Call us at (770) 949-1821 to schedule an appointment today!
From routine dental checkups and cleanings to fancy teeth whitening treatments, we focus on the individual needs of our patients. Each mouth is different and no one-size-fits-all dental procedure will work. It's why we ensure excellence in customer service by providing you comfort and a relaxing atmosphere for dental appointments. We do nearly every service in the book.
Our Dental Services
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implant Restoration
- Porcelain Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- TMJ Therapy
- Kids' Dentistry
- Crowns and bridges
- Tooth-colored composite fillings
- Dental hygiene cleanings
- Oral ID oral cancer screenings
- Digital x-rays
- Dentures and partials
- Soft tissue laser treatment
We are conveniently located in Douglasville with a warm and welcoming dental environment. At our office, we have dentists fluent in Greek and Vietnamese also.
Help us welcome our newest doctor, Dr. Thanh Ha, DMD! Dr. Ha is proud to call Georgia her home. Raised in the metro-Atlanta area, she received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry from Georgia Tech and her Master of Science degree from Georgia State University. She earned her DMD from the University of Florida and continued to complete a general practice residency in Chapel Hill at the University of North Carolina. During her residency, she treated special needs children and adults, geriatric guests, and guests with complex medical histories.
Schedule An Appointment
Want to keep your smile looking beautiful and polished? You'll appreciate the work we do at Douglas Dental Care, so call (770) 949-1821 to schedule an appointment today!
Our doctors are currently in-network with the following insurances:
- Dr. Dimitri is with Cigna DPPO, United Healthcare, Guardian, Lincoln National, Delta Dental Premier.
- Dr. Ha with Cigna DPPO
- Dr. Tidwell with Delta Dental Premier
Please contact us if you have any questions!