To our valued patients:
The Douglas Dental Care Team is writing to provide an update regarding COVID-19 and our efforts to keep our patients and team members safe.
1. Douglas Dental Care has ALWAYS used universal precautions while treating patients and will continue to do so.
2. Douglas Dental Care has the most state-of-the-art sterilization equipment available to remove any harmful bacteria and viruses from the instruments.
3. Douglas Dental Care team members regularly wash their hands for 20 seconds and/or use hand-sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
4. Douglas Dental Care has installed 15 humidifiers in our dental facility to help combat any and all viruses. Humidifiers have been shown to minimizes viruses.
5. Douglas Dental Care has installed a hand-sanitizer station upon entry into the facility.
We ask our patients to help us minimize the threat tto the rest of our community. That is why we are also asking for you to do the following if you have an upcoming appointment:
1. Notify us if you feel sick, have a cough, or have a fever, we will reschedule your appointment for a time when you do not have these symptoms. This will likely be 2-3 weeks.
2. Notify us if you have traveled to China, Italy, Korea, or any other country that has a high rate of COVID-19 exposure within the last 2 weeks, we will reschedule your appointment 2-3 weeks later.
We appreciate your patience and understanding, commit to providing frequent updates, and thank you again for your efforts to keep our Douglasville and Georgia communinity healthy and under these extraorindary circumstances.
Some dentists do not pay attention to detail. As a result, many patients are stuck with oral care results that do not last. At Douglas Dental Care, this is not the case! Our dentists Dr. Dimitri Arfanakis, Dr. Joel Tidwell, and Dr. Thanh Ha are respected in the Douglasville community for being detail-oriented and providing great results. They ensure that all patients will have the highest quality of care when it comes to restorative and cosmetic dental procedures. Are you looking for a better dentist? Call us at (770) 949-1821 to schedule an appointment today!
From routine dental checkups and cleanings to fancy teeth whitening treatments, we focus on the individual needs of our patients. Each mouth is different and no one-size-fits-all dental procedure will work. It's why we ensure excellence in customer service by providing you comfort and a relaxing atmosphere for dental appointments. We do nearly every service in the book.
Our Dental Services
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implant Restoration
- Porcelain Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- TMJ Therapy
- Kids' Dentistry
- Crowns and bridges
- Tooth-colored composite fillings
- Dental hygiene cleanings
- Oral ID oral cancer screenings
- Digital x-rays
- Dentures and partials
- Soft tissue laser treatment
We are conveniently located in Douglasville with a warm and welcoming dental environment. At our office, we have dentists fluent in Greek and Vietnamese also.
Help us welcome our newest doctor, Dr. Thanh Ha, DMD! Dr. Ha is proud to call Georgia her home. Raised in the metro-Atlanta area, she received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry from Georgia Tech and her Master of Science degree from Georgia State University. She earned her DMD from the University of Florida and continued to complete a general practice residency in Chapel Hill at the University of North Carolina. During her residency, she treated special needs children and adults, geriatric guests, and guests with complex medical histories.
Schedule An Appointment
Want to keep your smile looking beautiful and polished? You'll appreciate the work we do at Douglas Dental Care, so call (770) 949-1821 to schedule an appointment today!